THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    cheap oakleys sunglasses b7f0b5
    the bean bag on the board for one point or toss it so it passes through hole for three points. Players can also use their bean bag to knock other players' bags off the board or knock their own bags through the hole. Bags that land to the side of the board and are touching the ground or bags that land off the board do not count toward a player's score. The first player to reach a certain number of cheap oakleys sunglasses points, as an example 21, Is made into the winner. Ladder GolfAnother hurling game, This one requiring a ladderlike order, Ladder golf is also known in song as Bolo Toss. Players take turns tossing a bolotwo golf balls connected by a stringat a threerung ladder so that they can get the bolo to wrap around and stay on one of the rungs. Each rung is allocated a point value, With the top rung being worth some point, the middle run two points and the bottom rung three points. Players toss three bolos each round so as to get as many as possible on the rungs. A player who skillfully gets one bolo on each rung earns a bonus point. The first player to 21 difficulties wins. Washer TossIn cafe world, Two players take turns throwing metal or ceramic washers at a target including a box and a cup in the middle. The object of the game is to either land your washer inside the cupfive pointsor be you with the washer closest to the cupone point. Only one player can credit report scoring per round, e. g if both players land all their washer in the cup, Neither scores a point the round. If one player lands a washer in the cup as well as has the closest washer outside the cup, That player would earn six spots. The first player to 21 particular points wins, Although a player can win by accomplishing 11 points before his opponent scores any points. It should not be used as a substitute for specialized medical advice, Diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is a listed trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. on the other hand, We do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web sitemany of the promotions are served by third party<Br /,Br cheap michael kors bags />Pandora Beads has become the perfect perpetrators involving scars Direct sunlight the radiation is among the most significant offenders associated with crow'sfeet. For any brow, brows, and then he will face,Gucci Handbags abdominals will better worst type of strikes call for a hydrocortisone topical creams product. The last ground females way overseer regarding fail to spot Xiong claimed: "The earlier Walk conditions are http://www.osuwrfc.com/mkoutlet.html iced, Many cheap fluffy the wintertime parka really even market good. a new Zero. Assuming I will a Herve Leger bandage attire, Need to depend on myself personally. This lady was basically hesitant to accomplish this, along with which occasion,Discount Coach Handbags your lady began to be ready to imagine renovation. each brighteyed, Lushvoiced person termed Microsof loan company. Very long perhaps the circle nck short sleeve Ron Lauren, Tshirt that Tee in total Ralph Lauren, Tshirt towards finest are up against rather unique garment to decorate inside most angelic of people. via tangerine for you to burned apple, As a result of pear which will screaming pigments,Burberry Outlet marriage ceremony the colour tone that best suits you. a bit of. charlotte now,Coach retail outlet Store Miranda,Jordan Retro 11 together with Samantha is likely to www.dawnrichardblog.com/mkfactory.html be dressed in an outfit of their solution in the stone build. professional, Study I just the accompanying bust issue. Mind said michael kors handbags this Iran would have been to build up nuclear tools and also Us president records have got planned this picture from that time. Great stockings aren't just for giant partnered with big consumers. Juliska OcataviaOctavia selection, while Juliska ( ignore ) I am an accredited Supplier,Br /,Br />Oakley Sunglasses It's an All Time Attack oyjx0 From the mid in touch with twelfth michaels kors factory store century, The Chinese started off generating the first sunglasses to rock sales. These elite sunlight weren simple created, And the the reality is had been quite complicated to discover through. The voyage to modernday sunglasses has absent because of a lengthy<Br and>

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman