THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    ray ban sunglasses outlet wy
    The curvy star and Kanye announced they were expecting their first child at the end of last year.
    “When I work with someone I really respect, I work with trust. Even if I'm not comfortable in something, ray ban sunglasses. I trust your vision to push me a little bit.â€?
    The sultry pictures show off Kim’s famous curves in designs by Viktor & Rolf and Roberto Cavalli.
    Š Cover Media
    The brunette and Kanye West have been spending time in Rio de Janeiro but jetted back to the US yesterday.
    In a behind-the-scenes interview Kim lets fans in on some of her secrets, including the fact she would rather be alone than with her large family.
    Recently it was reported the famous couple are building a “nanny wingâ€?on their new Bel Air mansion to house their prospective three nannies.
    The pregnant reality TV star was styled by fashion mogul Nicola Formichetti for the March cover of Elle magazine.
    The brunette beauty was also accompanied by her mother Kris Jenner and sister KhloĂŠ.
    Kim was joined by her rapper beau as she chose what appeared to be a flavour with caramel swirls and an extra portion of plain yoghurt.
    With the baby due in July, they seem to be preparing for their arrival.
    It was reported earlier this week that Kim and Kanye are considering buying homes around the world in a bid to increase their property portfolio.
    “I love being transformed and I love your vision of who you think I am - that's always so inspiring for me and so interesting seeing someone's take on me,â€?she tells him in the clip.
    "As with everything Kim and Kanye related, they're not holding back. They want to build a wing on their mansion with three bedrooms, ray ban sunglasses outlet. three bathrooms, a second nursery, a kitchen and a spa area for their new employees," a source revealed to the publication.
    “I like to vibe out by [myself] and sometimes when you have lots of other people there, it gets in the way.â€?
    "Kim and Kanye feel it's important to have a separate area marked off so that they can still spend time alone as a family."
    Shortly after, the mother-to-be was spotted at Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt picking up two helpings of the sweet treat.
    Despite admitting she prefers to travel alone, Kim did enjoy a recent trip with her boyfriend.
    “I travel alone. I don't have an entourage and I'm sick of my family right now and they're my only entourage!â€?she revealed
    The insider also revealed that Kim and Kanye are planning to hire a nurse and a private bodyguard for their new bundle of joy. The pair are reportedly being extra vigilant about the application process as they want whoever they employ to respect their privacy.
    Despite the style being quite different to her usual look, the star trusts industry experts like Nicola.
    "All of the candidates will have to go through a thorough interview process and the contracts will be absolutely watertight," the source added.
    Kanye went for a healthier option, settling on a fruit topping for his icy dessert.
    According to British magazine Grazia, they have splashed out ÂŁ2million on the area.
    "They're really keen to make sure that anyone they employ isn't fazed by their celebrity so they're looking for people who have previous experience working with high-profile clients."

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman