THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Air jordan phase 23 hoops last of all
    cheap jordans for sale "I had written a whole sequence about the treaty debates, and to get the film made, I just had to take it out. So when people said, 'oh, you didn't do this, you didn't do that', I said, 'Okay, give me another $20m and I'll do it.' So it was a bit hard being at the centre of all that argument, do you know what I mean?". Steve Nash said the win was "mandatory" for the Lakers, and they played with an appropriate effort. Nash had 10 points and nine assists for the Lakers, whose skid has been severe enough to cause fans to worry about this star packed roster's playoff chances even in mid January.
    jordans for sale Your wrists should align with your shoulders. wanted desperately to best the 1971 72 Lakers' 33 game winning streak. His eldest daughter, 16 year old Jamie, who has her own band, gives him feedback too. Now you're probably thinking what the big deal is if you can just as easily go to the store and pick up both shoes. The main branches are Anatolian, Indo Iranian including Indo Aryan and Iranian , Greek, Italic, Germanic, Armenian, Celtic, Albanian, the extinct Tocharian languages, Baltic, and Slavic.
    jordan 12 for sale 3. Rubber bullets were almost certainly not used. Many folks confuse "marking rounds" for rubber bullets. Marking rounds are shot from a weapon that looks like a grenade launcher and, if you look closely at the second video, you will see some officers carrying them. Their main purpose is to "mark" those who police have determined to be the main instigators of a disturbance with a powder like dye. While considered "less lethal" ordinance, these rounds can break bones and could be lethal if you were struck in the head. That is why police are trained to aim at the abdomen and lower.
    Jordan 21 Retro Santa reads while Tommy Perez takes a drink at the Holiday tablescape created by Jo Anne Wuneburger and Mika Beverly in New Braunfels. December 1, 2011. A little 2 year old boy had been prepared by his mom for a showcase visit with Santa, but when the reading material vexed St. The company TMs website makes Mbt Kaya Shoes the statement that wearing the shoe leads to an increase in circulation. This once again works based on the how the shoe is built. The shoe encourages the individual to have good posture and have a better stride.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman