THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    clothes
    How do you turn into a hipster

In the event you *trying* becoming a hipster, you previously doing the work wrong. However, there are several steps you can take to show up a lot more hipstery, which I presuming will be the real aim:

Step one: Go on to Lake oswego, Denver, or Washington.

The second step: Purchase limited slacks. Rotate the actual pant lower limbs somewhat (you merely would like about a in . or a pair of pores and skin above your own TOMS). Bonus points if the sheets are ever-so-slightly asymmetrical. You need to seem like a person put on care.

Third step: Acquire a power electric razor. Razor section of your brain. Yet again, asymmetry can be your friend.

Next step: Look for a neat, nearby cafe. Talk about it an excessive amount of.

Step . 5: Beam Prohibitions? At the very least, you should own a few solid framed spectacles. Particularly if add need all of them.

Step six: V-necks. Lots of V-necks. Or even, should you bold, Super-Vs. Enjoy in order to get, my pal.

Phase several: Every now and then even though, spice up just like a Indigenous National. Consequently.

Step nine: Shaver moped. Replica Gucci Handbags PBR. Whatever society considers isn't "good" or perhaps "cool", at this point you like it.

Step nine: You ought to own a pair of footwear. Unrealistic boots. Fashionable boots. Look at local Downtown Outfitters.

Phase five: Acquire (or even better, Help to make) a set of cut-offs. They need to larg your lower limbs, and territory possibly three quarters of how along your current " leg ".

Stage 11: Strange unwanted facial hair is important. In the event you a person, not like the mustache. In the event you a female, nothing can beat the full facial beard.

Action 14: Possess a flask. Specifically if you add consume. Use a light. Especially if you add smoking.

Phase 13: Strange tattoos. Don need to make which determination? Even better. Short-term body art are generally a lot more interesting.

Phase 15: Most crucial of. Music. Right now, I will tell a person what to Cheap Gucci Bags listen to so that you can Really be a hipster (just like I am aware over it, that already way too popular). In case you simply planning to Show up hipsterous (that, once again, We supposing could be the actual target), here a new starter list: Bon Iver, Mumford as well as Sons, Phil Collins, Unprofessional Gambino, Tallest Guy in the world, Edward cullen Sharpe as well as the Permanent magnetic Zeroes, The particular Shins, Cheap Gucci Bags The actual Clash, The Problems, JĂłnsi, Fitz and also the Fits and tantrums, ClusterFolk, Fast Foxes, Vibrant Face, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Paul Baribeau, Phil Bird, David Phillip Sousa.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman