THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Air jordan 2 now you may be saying
    cheap jordans for sale At that Apr. From the black shoe hysteria of the Bulls Playoff run; to the clear soles reflective tongue V to Mars Blackman and Gota Be Da Shoes to Bugs Bunny; the sneaker scene was all about the Air Jordan. They swiped his credit card and waved that scraggly, stray dog of a golfer onto the practice range, then to the first tee of the East Course, where he proceeded to play golf better than I had ever seen him play. His French educated grandfather was the Chinese ambassador to the League of Nations in Geneva, and young Wu attended the best schools in Shanghai.
    cheap jordans Next let's consider the fact that addiction has been classified by virtually every recognized medical, psychological and psychiatric organization as a chronic DISEASE. Furthermore, when you see someone experiencing heroin or alcohol withdrawal, there is no denying that the resulting symptoms are physical in nature. These people aren't making this stuff up in their mind and acting it out for our amusement they're straight up sick. But why are they sick? What kind of problems are occurring in their body to 1 make them so severely ill when they stop using drugs and 2 make them continue feeling unwell, anxious or depressed for months and even years of sobriety?
    Nike Jordans 11 Danas zvuči nevjerojatno podatak da on nije izabran na NBA draftu. Big Ben je jedan od onih koji mogu dominirati utakmicom bez postizanja koševa. the rear view mirror. absolutely genius. Severe hypoglycemia can develop if the situation is not resolved, and can result in confusion, loss of consciousness and coma. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Really do not be surprised if the seams of your reproduction give way inside a pair of months. Broken zippers and stubborn runners will only increase to your woes.
    Nike Air Foamposite The Hilltops return quarterback Chase Bradshaw and former Prairie Football Conference rushing champion Regan Schuler, but a green offensive line and receiving crew will need time to jell."A lot of times all the energy and intensity comes from the defence and filters into the offence," said head coach Tom Sargeant. "Great defences get turnovers and then get your confidence going. They get good field position and they make big plays. Coaches and teammates have had to prod him in the past to work harder. He's 23 now, and with that maturity comes a demand for excellence. He has the potential to average 20 points and 10 rebounds as a senior.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman