THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Air jordan 23 which includes creators
    new jordans 13 Ingesting a healthy diet calls for taking in boots uggs a good amount of berries, greens and nutritional fibre. You should use healthy skin oils along with your food goods very like extra virgin olive oil, since they combine anti oxidants. A volunteer's day starts at around 8am and they work until 4pm. The daily activities do vary, and could involve anything from general cleaning to an urgent panda rescue in the mountains, which would be both exciting and fulfilling. Later in the day, before the rain, Doherty would be granted four token overs. But this morning's spell, that was the one on which everything hung: if Australia were to stay within cooee of England, if Doherty was to remain a Test cricketer .
    cheap jordan 8 The Hall of Fame front line of the 1980s Bird, Kevin McHale, and Robert Parish all wore dark high tops during their glory days. Indeed, one of Bird's signature moves was wiping the soles of his sneakers before checking into a game, like a hit man pulling on rubber gloves before executing a contract. McHale, in a 1988 playoff game, heaved in a 3 point shot at the buzzer, sparking the team to a win. At that juncture, McHale had made only one 3 pointer in his career. Some thought his foot had been touching the line when he shot. "Well, he had those black sneakers on, and it was very close," Pistons coach Chuck Daly said charitably. In 1985, at the height of the Celtics 76ers rivalry, a Philadelphia scribe wrote a scathing column calling the Celtics "arrogant enough to think their Kelly green sneakers don't stink."
    cheap jordans 9 Ashwin can make runs even playing with tailenders. This is not the first time he has done this, but this is quiet second time he has done this in only 11 test, but this so called Indian greats never ever played this kind when they have played with tailenders in their entire careers. Most of them stays cool and not out even the wickets falls at the other end. I find it overdone, ridiculous and most importantly, damaging to the psyches of men who are not athletically inclined by nature. For one thing, there is a difference between the long, lean "ripcord" look of a guy who strength trains higher weights, fewer sets and reps at a slow speed and a guy who bodybuilds lower weights, more sets and reps, done at a faster speed . I have never understood why the "bodybuilder" image is promoted as the one that women supposedly "want." Men are told that women supposedly want this, and we women are told we're supposed to pick guys that look like "the Governator," which is absolutely stupid and ridiculous.
    cheap jordan 5 "I feel like a piece of me is missing now," Cavs guard Kyrie Irving said, not long after the news of Scott's dismissal broke. He, too, is a benevolent billionaire whose team has a tendency to cause fans to yank out clumps of their hair. Whereas cabinet ministers generally interact only with non unionized, senior staff day to day, there is no similar separation between councillors and municipal union employees. UNLV hasn't quite lived up to expectations due to its road struggles, but it continued its home streak with Saturday's 72 70 win over San Diego State.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman