THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    lululemon canada discharge|Lululemon mill exit|lululemon So while he was away I made it my ideal to
    Even though our three sons have flown the nest, I'm rarely alone. My husband and I are anything but ships passing from the night; we're more like two aging vessels mired in the harbor. I write at home, and with the classical tunes business not exactly thriving, my spouse (a clarinetist) is sometimes at home, too. We have plenty of time together, which in a great many ways is a gift.

But when he was called recently to try out a gig in DC, I kicked up my heels. A full week of freedom! The Lululemon factory outletthought was intoxicating! He invited me to come along, but I slyly suggested he take our eldest son, who had some vacation time coming. When the kids were little, I was miserable when my spouse went on tour (leaving me in Jersey with three little boys seemed a cruel punishment). But now that they're grown, being left behind is a different story.
    lululemon outlet
    I'd like to add the disclaimer that i have a dear friend whose husband died last year, along with another wholululemon went through a sad divorce, and I'm fully aware of how lucky I am to be married to the man I love for 36 years. But that said, there can be such a thing as a little too much togetherness, and I've seen it happen in many a marriage, particularly after one partner retires. Men, it seems to me (though I admit I could be wrong), appear to be the ones who get a little too tied up in the wife's comings and goings. More than one friend has confided that her hubby seems to be prattling lululemon outlet onlinearound her ankles all the time, asking things like "Are you going to zumba, again?" or "Do you really have to go out to lunch with your book club?"

What exactly did I plan on doing although my husband was away? Was I conjuring up secret lululemon outlet online
    trysts along with old boyfriends, all-night drinking parties or a roll in the hay (or from the shower) with the plumber? Here was my short set of things I really, really wanted to do while my "cat" ended up being away:

1. Burn incense and candles.
    Yes, I know that will sounds crazy, but my husband can't stand the scent connected with such things.lululemon canada outletSo while he was away I made it my goal to burn every candle in the house (and there are quite a few, since he always objects when I light them). Thankfully, I didn't burn the house down as well.

2. Have a pajama party with my most effective girlfriend.
    Yes! It had been a while since we'd have an overnight, so as soon as my hubby left smaller population center, she high-tailed it down from upstate New York. We stayed up talking (and burning candles), went out intended for lunch and shopping, and just hung out. It was a glorious feeling to understand that neither of us had to rush home to the mates. We ordered a pizza for dinner and chilled.

three. Solitude.
    My girlfriend left at the close of day two because she said I had to "spread my wings and fly. " And she was suitable. I just wanted to be alone (in fact, I told no one else that my husband was leaving town, for fear that will my social calendar would suddenly fill). As my buddy said, "There is nothing quite like being alone in your own home for a few days [if you're married]. You can run through the rooms singing if you're like it! "

4. Yoga, yoga, and yoga.
    I admit I'm an amount of a yoga fanatic, and my husband often feels neglected once i pick up my mat and race out the door. That doesn't usually stop me, but there are times when I'd really like to do additional yoga but I don't because I know he wants to spend time with me. So, for this week I attended every yoga class Possible. (Unfortunately, I went to so many that I manage to have injured my knee. )#)

5. Eating, sleeping, napping, walking, playing the piano, writing, reading etc. whenever I wanted.
    Sure, it's nice to have a companion. But it also gets tiresome to become continually saying, "I'm going to read a book now, baby. What are you going to do? " It's just plain pleasant to not have to explain yourself to anyone.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman