THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    -Green- issues a factor in Minneapolis mayor's race
    toms shoes outlet What it means for Minneapolis to be green looks likely tobe a point of contention in this year's mayoral contest -- or so it appeared Wednesday night at a seven-way candidates' debate sponsored by the League of Women Voters.Three candidates -- Betsy Hodges, Cam Winton and Gary Schiff -- said that they would reject any additional garbage burning at the Hennepin Energy Recovery Center in downtown Minneapolis. Keeping the city's air clean demands it, they said.Three more -- Mark Andrew, Jackie Cherryhomes andDon Samuels -- said they'd let thelatest scientific research on thegarbage burner's emissions be their guide. Andrew, a former Hennepin Countycommissioner,praised the burner as an electricity generator using non-fossil fuel.It's the biggest and most successful alternative energy project in the history of the state. JimThomas, an educator who's new to therace, said that as mayor he would look for ways to exportgarbageto otherfacilities.Garbage wasn't the only issue that took on a green tinge at the debate. Environmental protection and sustainability were also themes indiscussions oftransit,economic development and populationgrowthand density.Agreen thread also runs throughtwocandidates' backgrounds. Winton, a political newcomer whosayshe won't seek anypolitical party's endorsement,helped buildawind turbine maintenance company. Andrew heads an energy consulting firm forlargepublic and private buildings.Andrew's stated intentiontomake Minneapolis the greenest city in the United States challenges him and every other candidate to explain what that goal means, how it might be attained, and how it relates to other urgent city business. Minneapolis needs a larger tax base, more affordable housing,more living-wage jobs,higher student achievement and slow-er growing property taxes.My guess is that voters will be more willing to think green if they can see how a pro-environmental agenda adva http://www.2013tomscheap.com nces those goals. cheap toms online

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman