THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Cheap Jerseys
    Along with that can guilt Lurie pertaining to crowing somewhat around the determination for you to indicator Vick to your commitment while squads just weren't just ranking throughout range pertaining to the solutions. MY SPOUSE AND I don't even think Lurie will Stitched NFL Jerseys be as all-around Vick while Clear ended up being, nevertheless they surely is often a enormous supporter. Which has a probable lockout emerging, it's going to be exciting to view what sort of Eagles take care of negotiations on terms using Vick. "When I managed to get below Jones quickly grew to Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China be considered one of our folks, inch Aircraft go instructor Rex Jones explained inside affirmation. "He got considered one of the ideal Wholesale Jerseys From China several years very last time -- has been the ideal. We've an enormous volume of admiration pertaining to Stitched Jerseys USA your ex as being a gamer and also a man or woman. When i explained a few days ago, this specific is just about the hard judgements there was to generate for the corporation. "id="story_continues_2">In yet another change, they joked: " Anything I truly do fails, nevertheless MY SPOUSE AND I remedy it speedily. " 'Moving your needle'Facebook will be the entire world; ersus most favored myspace or facebook using 950 trillion consumers. While inquired involving regular whispers that they ended up being constructing a Zynga mobile phone, they refused your supposition along with sharp on the internet site; ersus enormous accomplish. " In case many of us come up with a mobile phone we're able to find probably 10 trillion consumers? An even dozen trillion consumers? That will doesn; to transfer your hook for individuals. " Constructing a mobile phone will be the drastically wrong technique for people. " They mentioned your slide throughout Zynga; ersus talk about price tag got got more challenging to discover along with preserve staff members. " The idea doesn; to support, " they explained. " You'll find loads of folks which have been super-pessimistic, " Mr Zuckerberg explained. " I'd personally privately alternatively always be underestimated. The idea presents people latitude to travel out and about along with create a number of major table bets. " Your 49ers offer an more second-round alternative inside 2013 nfl draft. They have got additional selections all round when compared with just about any crew inside group. They must employ those people selections to buy lower-cost substitutes pertaining to many of the veterans making this specific offseason. That they attended to his or her protecting range Wednsesday by simply saying yes for you to terminology using ex - Kansas Area Chiefs protecting take on Glenn Dorsey. Additional in that will in a very touch. They may get a new election, probably many.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman