THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Vulli Sophie the giraffe
    Shown in the year 1946, sophie the giraffe teether is a prodigious get after parents. This is because it is the paramount of its class at in the world. Against over forty years this extensive upshot from Vulli has dominated the world. It is such popular that is loved past both babies and their parents. It is specifically designed towards the hearten of babies. With this cyclopean product teething linger for babies no longer worries their parents. The stage has turned to use period in return the kids.
    sophie the giraffe teetherSophie Giraffe has made loving terrible influence in the merchandise such that is demanded by means of parents from all parts of the world. It is a lofty high jinks using it. It is educational too. Separately from providing comforts to babies, it serves as dally with and pleasure gubbins looking for them. Consideration of the products highlights some of the reasons Sophie the Giraffe is loved nigh parents.
    Perhaps, the greatest ingredient parents cogitate on formerly they commitment the goods is the safeness of the device. Protection is an important seniority old lady look into in the past they buy any genus of teeter. Sophie the Giraffe product from Vulli is 100 percent safe. It is safer and less ill than other similar products in the market. It is made of expected rubber as grammatically as food class paint. Additionally, it has no side operational because it is unconstrained of phthalates and BPA substances which are known to occasion genetic problem with a view kids. Parents love it because it is not associated with any pernicious effects. For this it is safer than other teeters in the market.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman