THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    septenate unremembering householding dextrosinistrally
    You can even get a new look with the gray colour Tibet boots from Bunker. The carat and the standard from the diamonds used in the making and detailing from the gemstone tennis CZ Rings determine the general cost from the ornament. All items offered at this online penny auction are guaranteed to be brand new and completely authentic products. Waikato Bop Magic Vs. Quick Look at Canon EOS Rebel T2i Spotting Tory Burch shoes for any woman is a chance to stand out and make a long lasting impression. http://beat4closure.net/fr/beatsbydre.html We are able to use our large vans to haul large heavy things therefore we adore our large trucks. Allen Iverson Shoes Biodiesel in becoming though off like a fuel that may replace diesel within the next couple of years, it's made of farm crops, like sugar beet, corn, and oilseed rape, although it is also produced from oil waste. The moment the brand new poster is placed, some sides "snap" shut by signifies of flat-cut springs integrated in the human body. Individuals facets of modern living that have been considered advanced occasions within the not too distant past are actually facts from the present time. It's really a particularly sensible choice for indoor patios and sunrooms, because of the truth that it's very resistant against diminishing when uncovered to sunlight. http://beat4closure.net/fr/beatsbydrel

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman