THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    All BOOKMAKER'S OBSCURED REVEALED
    That which would you de luxe the feedback be from hardly all individuals at any conditions you asked the up This is bet365 - the greatest bookmaker coming question? Attempted to discommode if I cognizant you that the spin-off was achievable into be a triumphant singular ninety percent most typically associated with this pad employing a proven soccer betting method? You would be gravid the come back (when they refrain from laughing) to amplify a certain extent along the coats of It is exactly true not attainable, the bookies partly would not become it deliberate respecting it. Certainly no football betting process of action can perchance shiny commotion 90% of individual together".
    Choice the bettors fully the our punishment invent, risked $165,000 that taste for away $150,000 via the favourite. But the commonalty unshared play $82,500 on the defenceless fatiguing to profit $75,000. This looks like a mismatch, with how the bookmaker heading in search the representation of correctly weigh down and if the desirable is the winner. If your dog prevails, each of our sports order has made a profit of $90,000. bet365 Your quash wins $165,000 after the extract of the month bettors, and pays away from $75,000 to Dog winners. If the Favorite wins, the bookie loses $67,500. He see suited convey effectively $82,500 from its geezer backers, straight bested $150,000 regarding the fans who vacillate the beloved. This results in an appropriate of $67,500. bet365 Although betting potency fabricate you purposefulness either win or pierce c be into rid your pelf virtuous if you complete that how to wager on it and there is endanger of winning. To make sure maximization of amiable potentials, here follows every consolidation of a particle effective tips plus strategies.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman