THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    yRmEsl768 cheap ghd straighteners obligee
    cheap uk We’re still a considerable ways from any kind of news parity, as it pertains to gender and sports. Senior high school boys' teams sometimes get more coverage than college women’s teams, even though the women are winning and the boys are losing. "The behavior of the Occupy Wall Street protesters is boorish and violent, and contains no place in civil society," said Project 21 fellow Deneen Borelli. "It's shocking how the very same people who tried and didn't tie the Tea Party movement to racism and radicalism are now embracing the Occupy mob despite the reports of widespread violence, anti-Semitism, and general lawlessness.

ghd straighteners cheap An area coal mine, Peabody Energy's Twenty Mile, stopped production and bused in 148 miners to attend Romney's event. Men wearing the trademark mining uniform of blue overalls with crisscrossing reflective neon stripes stood in clumps among the audience. The typical manager of Peabody's Colorado operations, Pat Sollars, said the miners would be compensated for the time they spent at the event. Don't spend all of your time simply talking about I or me . I believe it's very important to say what you can do that you've done in the past. But don't lead a person to believe that everything you have done in your life is a product of yourself with no help from others.

cheap ghd straighteners Action at AIG. The disaster-prone insurance giant recently sold a car-insurance division for nearly $2 billion, and it’s rumored to be close to selling its valuable American Life insurance coverage Co., or Alico, to MetLife, for $15 billion or maybe more. This is great news for taxpayers that have lent AIG more than $80 billion so it can wind down its business without triggering a panic or anxiety. The only way for taxpayers to get better their money is for AIG to sell off its assets in the best possible price. Since last fall, the sole bidders have been bargain-hunters hoping for fire-sale discounts. But a thaw within the credit markets has finally presented serious deal-seekers. We could even see bidding wars for a few AIG assets. Ah, the good ol’ days.

ghd sale Chrissy Scivicque , the founding father of EatYourCareer.com, believes work can be quite a nourishing life experience. Like a career coach, corporate trainer, and presenter, she helps professionals of all levels unlock their true potential and discover long-lasting career fulfillment. . They just don't include the details necessary to judge Romney’s policy ideas. Oftentimes, they don’t contain any details whatsoever.&rdquoWink In a stroke Mitt Romney made Paul Ryan the important policy director of his campaign, making sharp policy disagreements such as this one more than ordinarily salient. By the same token, it will be interesting to watch the conservative reaction as Ryan is forced to correct himself on this and then any other areas of disagreement with the top of the ticket.

cheap ghd 9) Obama. If there is one piece of policy advice that economists agree on, it is this: You don't raise taxes throughout an economic downturn. “Donald Trump, entertainer-turned-pol, wasn't going to be the second coming of Ronald Reagan,” he writes, suggesting Trump’s brief flirtation with the top slot of presidential polls took a beating because President barack obama released his long-form birth certificate and announced Osama bin Laden’s demise. Last month's is a result of Public Policy Polling pegged Trump with 26 % of Republican support, however the same presidential preference poll last week gave Trump only 8 percent.

ghd straighteners cheap And just how has Piers Morgan responded? Actually, he seemed unfazed, perhaps even amused by all of this. On Twitterheurged his followers to sign the petition, and in response to one article about the petition he said "bring it on" while he appeared to track the petition's progress. "If I actually do get deported from America for wanting fewer gun murders, are there some other countries that will have me?" he wrote. "The government has tried many things and none of them did such good," Newport says. "It's not clear that there's that much more the government can perform, but it can do something. Whether it could make it easier for homeowners to refinance that could be good for the housing market, too." .

http://vamuz.ru/user/mariybrancey/
    http://www.fabiascolifermo.it/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=30

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso