THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    hXsRgj919 ghd sale arrange
    cheap ghds But as a woman I was quite concerned about something no one seems to be speaking about. Why will women easily slip into bed with another's husband?! And on top of that, she worked in the home seeing this man’s wife and children day in and day out. Has she no shame?! I never dated a married man. I felt the karma would not be good and I felt as a woman, I should respect the wife of that man more. And what of the woman in this instance? The wife? Maria Shriver? She is intelligent and strong. She has her own career and her own celebrity status. This was not a wall flower. How did she remain with this man all these years!?! Why would she remain with this man all of these years? Why do we as women tolerate this!!?! We have burned our bras, fought for equal pay, yet when it comes to another woman’s husband, forget it, right? And what of that child fathered by Arnold 10 years ago. Did he grow up believing another man was his father? And what of that father? Is he now learning his governor was the boy he believed to be his son’s true daddy?! And what makes this further sickening is this is not a Hollywood movie, this is real life folks. [Check out a roundup of GOP political cartoons.] .

ghd sale I took a full three-month leave with my first daughter. I could have never brought her to work and I would not have wanted to have a shorter leave. In the context of this informative article, my comments sound like I do believe I would be nuts easily stayed home with my baby. Know what's coming: Read the Glassdoor data, even if your company isn't the type of listed. If you're lucky enough to be applying for a software engineering job at Microsoft, you will have four interview reviews to see. But if you're applying for a software engineering job at a small enterprise in Indiana, just reading through the 215 sample software engineer interview questions can nevertheless be useful preparation.

cheap ghd straighteners The Boston Globe lets us know that the Boston School Committee is drafting rules for basic civility at its public meetings. This is simply not a response to shouting and disruption by children, who by definition are still learning how to behave in public and how to adjudicate disagreements with honor and mutual respect. No, the school committee's actions are a sad response to the heckling and all-around disrespect shown by adults—parents and teachers—who had been unhappy with school closings and other matters before the committee. Disruptive students have been at the meetings, too, rendering it worse, since the lesson they are learning at the meetings is always that it's acceptable to shout and be rude to display one's unhappiness with a public policy. One protestor last December yelled "liar" at Superintendent Carol R. Johnson. Was they merely parroting the behavior of Rep. Joe Wilson, who yelled, "You lie!" on the President of the United States during a live, nationally-televised speech in the House chamber? [See the month’s best political cartoons.] .

cheap ghd Daschle was the 2nd cabinet nominee with a tax problem. Timothy Geithner was confirmed as treasury secretary in spite of failed to pay about $26,000 in self-employment taxes while he was employed by the International Monetary Fund. Finucane’s proposal isn't out of the question, though. Another recent study of bone isotopes suggests that maize was regularly eaten at highland Andes sites in Argentina beginning around 4,000 years back, says anthropologist Robert Tykot with the University of Miami in Tampa. Bond ladders offer some inflation protection over individual bond ownership. Investors are insulated from a flare-up in inflation and rising interest rates because they've got regular cash to rollover into new bonds at higher rates.

ghd straighteners cheap Cut retirement fund fees. Tell the truth. Do you really know how much you are paying in management fees, brokerage charges, and other costs for the mutual funds in which your retirement nest egg is invested? It is not easy to learn, but you can get a good estimate by looking carefully on the investment prospectus of any fund you have. Trouble is, limited reform cannot generate enough prosperity to reverse the appallingly dilapidated, squalid conditions of Cuba's society. Havana is a wreck. Its once stately buildings are shabby and decrepit beyond imagination. You can find reasons George Washington occupies a location in American history as a greatest presidents. Following victory in an unwinnable war, Washington retreated to Mount Vernon, happy to let the career politicians create the government for that land he had just freed. Yet when the Articles of Confederation were jettisoned 11 years later in Philadelphia as well as the Constitution ratified, there was little doubt in anyone’s mind (including staunch anti-federalists who led the fight against a chief executive) who the world would select as its first leader.

cheap ghds Calculating the flying fish's lift-to-drag ratios—a measure of the horizontal distance traveled compared to the descent in height within a glide—Choi and Park found that the flying fish performed remarkably well: gliding a lot better than insects and as well as birds such as petrels and wood ducks. And when they analyzed how a fish's lift-to-drag ratio changed as they varied the tilt angle, the duo discovered that the ratio was highest as well as the fish glided furthest when they were parallel for the surface, which is exactly what they do above the ocean. Measuring the airborne fish's pitching moment, the duo also found out that the fish were very stable because they glided. However, when they analyzed the steadiness of the fish with its fins swept during the swimming position it was unstable, which is exactly what you need for aquatic maneuverability. So flying fish are superbly adapted forever in both environments.

http://rotadapesca.com/forumgoianodepesca/posting.php?mode=post&f=2
    http://wealth4everyone.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=433270

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso