THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    yTsDnk735 cheap ghd east
    cheap ghd straighteners In particular, the Federal government should work with the new U.S. Congress to pursue the next policies towards Egypt: Condition U.S. civilian and military foreign help Egypt. Cairo has been one of Washington's major regional partners for longer than 40 years. As part of that bilateral partnership, Egypt may be one of the top recipients of U.S. foreign assistance for years.The Obama administration should work with the new U.S. Congress to obviously establish nonnegotiable "red lines" that the Morsi government should not cross, using the aim of protecting the key interests of the United States and its partners as Cairo‘s political transition continues.Future assistance should be more directly tied to protecting the rights of ethnic minorities, religious minorities, and women; cooperating on counterterrorism; holding free and fair elections; maintaining the peace treaty with Israel; and protecting the U.S.

cheap ghds Gold. In recent weeks, gold has soared to historic highs in excess of $1,250 per ounce. Historically, the precious metal has benefited from volatility within the stock market, as investors get spooked and seek safety. SPDR Gold Shares ETF (ticker GLD), which holds actual gold bullion in underground vaults and tracks the area price, has seen its net assets skyrocket to greater than $50 billion since its 2004 inception—which makes it the second-largest ETF behind SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY). According to who you ask, gold could be poised for an even bigger run-up, or perhaps the opposite. "If we saw $1,400 gold by Christmas, that wouldn't surprise me," says Sean Brodrick, small cap and natural resources analyst for the blog Uncommon Wisdom Daily. Brodrick believes gold could reach $1,600 an oz . sometime in 2012. Others aren't so sure.

cheap ghd Speculate he has become more popular with very conservative voters, national polls reveal that he has become less favored by the moderate suburban independents who'll pick the next president in November. Romney's defense of gay marriage will move him even further to the right and spotlight his flip-flops ona lot of other issues like healthcare. In December 2010, the company accused Range Resources of allowing natural gas to seep from its wells into groundwater. The EPA said it had conducted an analysis comparing the chemical composition of Range's natural gas wells with the natural gas found in the water wells and declared there was a match.

cheap ghd straighteners Grant: I put it to the test one day. I put $20 within the Wakefield Public Library and I announced it on Facebook. It absolutely was just there for the taking. I hid it in the book and took an image of the book and posted it on Facebook. Within 90 minutes, one of my friends drove in that area and got it, took a picture of it, and posted it on her wall. For me and Rich, we've known each other since i was three years old and we've always had these silly debates. If you saw $20 on the ground, even if you were Donald Trump, you'd probably pick it up. But what would you do it whether it was five miles away or 10 miles away?

ghd straighteners cheap Study co-author Dr. Nicholas Timpson, a lecturer in genetic epidemiology at the University of Bristol in England, noted in news bulletins release: "In light of rising obesity levels, these bits of information are fundamental to improving public health. Our studies have shown that shifting to a lifestyle that promotes a lesser BMI -- even if it does nothing else -- will reduce the odds of developing the illness." . But if diabetes will probably tap at my door, I'm refusing to put out a welcome mat. Approximately 25.8 million Americans have diabetes type 2, which arises when either the pancreas isn't producing enough insulin or the insulin produced isn't getting used adequately, often called insulin resistance. Roughly 79 million American adults have pre-diabetes, where blood glucose levels are very high but not high enough to warrant an analysis.

cheap ghds [G]reat teachers make great students. Preparing teachers using the knowledge and skills to be effective educators is paramount to improving student achievement. Ultimately, colleges of education should be reviewed the same way we propose evaluating teachers—depending on student learning. Until that data becomes available in most state, Chiefs for Change supports the efforts of the National Council on Teacher Quality to collect research-based data and information about the nation's colleges of education. This research can provide a valuable tool for increasing the quality of education for educators. Schools of education must equip teachers with the ability to effectively prepare students for an increasingly competitive global economy because the true success of these programs is measured by K-12 student achievement—whether students taught by graduates are being equipped for success in college and their careers."

http://www.nothinbutapeanut.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8567
    http://www.afaq.edu.pk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=101793

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005