THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    oSxJhg072 cheap ghd plump
    ghd straighteners cheap Charmaine Yoest: . There or any other alternatives to experimenting and destroying and killing these embryos. The last time Art and I debated only a few weeks ago we were discussing the octo-mom, where embryos were given the opportunity and they become babies. You have two options here: let them develop [to] become babies, or experiment and destroy them. The parent company is now officially Chrysler-Fiat, however the Fiat-made Eurodarters we've been hearing about won't arrive until 2011 at the earliest. They could help revitalize the Chrysler brand, the weakest and smallest beneath the corporate umbrella (which also includes Dodge and Jeep). But it's also possible that the whole Chrysler division might be folded into other parts of Chrysler-Fiat—or sold or dissolved.

cheap ghds The victories for both Santorum and Gingrich are not a surprise, and certainly Mitt Romney will not be packing his bags anytime soon. Romney still has a huge lead in the number of delegates he holds, not to mention the amount of cash in his coffers. And we Democrats should not be too excited; remember back in the presidential election of 2008? Then Sens. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were in a dead heat and battling it out until June, and it's still March. Now we all know that once that GOP candidate is firmly planted on that GOP platform, and all signs point to it being Romney, that most Republicans, begrudgingly or otherwise, will put their support and their cash behind the nominee. Many have said Romney will have a harder time winning a primary than a general election. Romney is still the guy to beat, and not only for Santorum and Gingrich, but also for the president. He has the most appeal among independents and centrists, who in my opinion, will determine the outcome of this election in November. So although we Democrats might revel in this fight and appearance of a split among Republicans, unless Ron Paul pulls a Ralph Nader and runs as an independent, don't get too excited. This will be a tough race.

ghd sale However, everyone is busy, and if you don't plan time in your schedule to keep in contact, it's easy to let months, or perhaps years, go by without any communication. Jackson suggests, "Lay your goals, communication frequency, and also the types of information you plan to deliver. Start by emailing your community periodically. His rivals, especially former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Gov. Rick Perry of Texas, happen to be hammering at Romney over his role directing Bain Capital, a private equity firm. They say Bain used predatory business practices and hurt working people by terminating many of their jobs.

ghd sale Money rule No. 35 is "Just as you have a coupon doesn't mean you need to go shopping." Anytime something is available for sale, we tend to lose our a feeling of rationality. The four-letter word makes us view the purchase not as the process of getting the item, but as a quest. Many cosmetic creams have been shown stimulate production of collagen, an integral protein in the skin important its firmness and elasticity. And though they may not be as powerful against wrinkles as collagen injections, Botox, and plastic cosmetic surgery, the creams can be worthy alternatives to more invasive procedures, says Maria Tsoukas, a helper professor of dermatology in the University of Chicago. They're gentler on the pocketbook, too.

ghd straighteners cheap Keri Gans, MS, RD, CDN, is a licensed dietitian, media personality, spokesperson, and author from the Small Change Diet. Gans's expert nutrition advice may be featured in Glamour, Fitness, Health, Self, and Shape, and on national television and radio, including The Dr. Oz Show, Good Morning America, ABC News, Primetime, and Sirius/XM Dr. Then, while i got home, I realized I needed some negotiating of my very own to do. I needed to buy jewelry insurance in my engagement ring, something I had never gotten around to doing even though I've been married for more than 36 months. Allstate had offered me insurance for $69 annually, about $20 more than a quote I caused by another company.

cheap ghds And is there any reason a transgender woman should not be allowed to compete? Beauty contests, all things considered, are competitions of appearance. If she now appears like a woman, what does it matter? And it is gender-changing surgery any different than breast enhancement surgery, capped teeth, or every other artificial means a contestant might use to improve her appearance? Some purists might see Talackova's participation as ridiculous. In fact, it's beauty pageants that are ridiculous—never to mention insulting and anachronistic. But if it is exactly what she wants to do, Trump should let her do it. And Allred should declare victory and go back home. Susan Milligan: The Unfortunate Donald Trump-ification of D.C.'s Old Postal service Check out U.S. News Weekly : an insiders self-help guide to politics and policy. Follow the Thomas Jefferson Street blog on Twitter at @TJSBlog.

http://ex-surf.ru/user/mariybrancey/
    http://express-fm.ru/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=35

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso