THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    zRkCcf073 cheap ghd handout
    cheap ghd It was the first time playboy magazine had ever bestowed the title, awarded to 10 up-and-comers every year, on someone known for truck food. He's "transcendent," says Kate Krader, Food & Wine restaurant editor. It's not the brand new system they don't like—even while they attack it. It's that without knowing the identity of the donors who're giving the money towards the GOP, they can't send their mobs arising out from the "Occupy" movement and like-minded groups for the homes of donors in an effort to intimidate them into closing their checkbooks. Since we have machines that can do the actual building—we’ve seen what are the results when you make book publishing as elementary as pushing a button—suddenly you possess an explosion of creativity. If we’re turning manufacturing into simple things like building a webpage, that lowers the barrier to entry and encourages a lot of participation and creativity.

cheap ghds Here's the bad news for Democrats: GOPvoter enthusiasm spiked the other day. Fully 51 percent of GOP-ers are actually "very enthusiastic" about voting, while only 28 percent of Democrats so described themselves. This is a real problem for Democrats. Keep in mind that the first two figures cited within this blog post refer to registered voters, improbable voters. Hopefully Obama's remarks about extending unemployment insurance Monday, and presumed action on it in the Senate today, may help nudge up the excitement you'll need the left. Check out our editorial cartoons around the 2010 campaigns . See who is donating in your member of Congress . See a slide show of 5 key issues within the 2010 elections .

cheap ghds Is there any question there will be scores of Wambach imitators on the fields of the usa tomorrow, tall girls running like antelopes and butting soccer balls with their heads, and falling to their knees in exultation? 3 days ago it was Wambach’s headed goal that saved the U.S. against Brazil with a great thrillers ever, regardless of gender. In Wednesday’s semifinal against France it absolutely was Wambach once again, just as the Americans seemed desperately played out, who hurled her body through space like “a beast in the air,” as teammate Megan Rapinoe describes her, to bang the decisive goal into the net with her forehead within the 79th minute.

ghd straighteners cheap The First State's primary is one of the last stages upon which the stress between the Republican Party establishment as well as the ardent Tea Party movement will have out. Grassroots conservative groups have demonstrated strength this primary season by backing victorious candidates in southern and western states like Kentucky, Nevada, Colorado, Utah, and Alaska. But , the races move into the Northeast, territory widely viewed as less hospitable to the Tea Party's brand of conservatism. News reported in 2010. Those who continued the habit for a year lost an additional 1½ pounds on average. "I would never promote this as a get-slim-quick scheme," says senior study author Brenda Davy, a part professor in the department of human nutrition, foods, and exercise at Virginia Tech University, who notes the practice slows the emptying from the stomach.

cheap ghd Announces federal government will purchase 17,600 American-made compounds.89. Releases $8 billion in stimulus funds to build up high-speed rail projects.90. News Weekly: an insider's help guide to politics and policy. Follow the Thomas Jefferson Street blog on Twitter at @TJSBlog. U.S. News believes having ongoing open and frank conversations with NACAC is very important, and we look forward to discussing the report in September at NACAC's 2011 National Conference in New Orleans. I had been doing very well, and then I designed a lot of amateur, stupid mistakes that entrepreneurship education plus a peer group could have obviously helped me in not making, basically. I spent too much.

cheap ghds Sure, we all know we're supposed to get seven or eight hours of sleep a night, but all of us skimp from time to time, getting, say, five hours one night and six hours the next. Those lost hours, though, can add up to a big sleep debt by the end of the week—the reason so many of us feel wiped out by Friday. But here's a bit of good news: Researchers have found that sleeping in after a few days of missed sleep can help pay back that debt, nearly erasing any lingering sense of fatigue and mental fuzziness, according to a study published in 2010 in the journal Sleep . "The brain has a built-in reflex that helps you sleep deeper and longer when you're sleep deprived," says study coauthor David Dinges, chief of the division of sleep and chronobiology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. "This recovery sleep seems to have a genuine benefit to restoring alertness." .

http://www.m-service.ro/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=2
    http://www.parsan.od.ua/user/davidenriqu/

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso