THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    pFeBvl799 cheap uk mushroom
    ghd sale Sugar has become a problem, and sugary sodas, nutritionists will tell you, are one of the biggest culprits. Not only will be the sugar fat-forming, but the body tends never to treat calories in beverages the same way that it does calories in solid foods. So overconsumption of sugared sodas doesn't lead visitors to consume less of other foods. If that's the case then the need for answers becomes even more urgent while basis for finding mutual understanding becomes harder to identify. Read Susan Milligan: GOP Must Endure Intolerance in the Party Read Brad Bannon: Obama's Inaugural Address Must Change the Conversation Check out U.S. News Weekly , available nowadays on iPad.

cheap ghds The gas plant al Qaeda targeted in reaction to French military intervention in Mali is jointly run by British and Norwegian energy concerns, unconnected to Paris. This gives comprehension of the terrorist mindset: They consider a panic attack on any western assets in the area a legitimate response to French actions. These foreigners in North Africa represent the civilization with which they are waging a holy war. The terrorists explicitly linked their operation for the United States by offering to exchange the American hostages for Omar Abdel-Rahman, the "blind sheikh" now serving your life sentence in North Carolina for plotting terror attacks in New York in the 1990s, and who was linked to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Freeing the blind sheikh has lately become a cause celebre among Islamists, ranging from violent groups like al Qaeda to Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi.

cheap ghds Explain the other principles.It starts with dream big because that starts everything, of course, if you don't dream big, you do not even know why you're getting out of bed in the morning. But I put in the work hard section because one of the lessons i learned in my 20s from the number of very successful people—different kinds of success, from the ballerina to a surgeon to people who found companies—is that you really do have to work hard, that there's actually no alternative to hard work. And part of the great challenge of the last 30 years is that we've gotten into this cycle of folks that feel entitled, and the world fails that way. But I also discovered over the years that just sheer work without learning—it is possible to repeat the same mistake each morning, and you won't get very far. The next phase after that is to recognize that beyond that, you must enjoy life. If you don't get a real a feeling of satisfaction out of what you're doing, you can not force yourself to do it of sufficient length to be good. [The final principle is "be in keeping with yourself."] Ultimately, after you've done all that—when you've had big dreams and worked hard and learned each day and enjoyed life—you have to make plenty of decisions in life in which you still are accountable to you. And of course, through you, you're accountable to God. So you've got to have a sense of who are you really, what do you stand for, exactly what do you value? .

cheap uk Your doctor can get you a prescription to get a wound dressing infused with this particular honey, and some studies suggest it could hasten healing. Read more about Manuka honey in this U.S. Power and responsibility are becoming too centralized and contains come at the expense of people. Building upon Thatcher’s ideal, current Prime Minister David Cameron has announced his “Big Society” initiative seeking to devolve power away from the central government and politicians to local neighborhoods and citizens. In their mind it was the "old Gingrich" resurfacing but, advantageously for the former speaker, a near most of Americans—43 percent—agree with him, a minimum of according to the latest survey by pollster Scott Rasmussen. The bad news, at least for Gingrich, is always that an identical 43 percent of the fir,000 likely voters surveyed disagree with him while the remaining 14 percent inexplicably cannot decide what they think.

cheap ghd straighteners TAKE TWO: Protection of Israel isn't just for Israel's sake, says Jamie Fly, executive director at the right-leaning Foreign Policy Initiative, and also for the United States' sake, too. Israel is "threatened by enemies of america that are doing things to us all over the world, as well as to, not just Israel, but our Arab along with other allies in the region as well," says Fly, who also helped President George W. Bush on the National Security Council as well as in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. He adds that Israel is really a key ally since it is a powerful democracy planted in the Middle East. "I think it's in our interest to do as much as possible to ensure that Israel remains secure."

cheap ghds Are you aware that refiners are shipping nearly Twenty percent of produced distillate (heating oil, diesel) from this country? What's to stop Canada from exporting this oil once the pipeline starts shipping oil close to ports of export? Nothing. Wish to know why diesel prices are hovering at or over $4 per gallon? Look no further—high exports of diesel/distillate are keeping supply tight. What's to avoid that situation from happening with Canadian oil? Nothing. That will it hurt most if Keystone XL is built and Canada uses it to export oil away from North America? Americans and Canadians. Exactly why Keystone XL is probably not a good idea—unless there are restrictions on exporting the oil from North America, but something that will probably never happen. See a slide show of your reality check on U.S. energy sources. Read the U.S. News debate on fracking. Follow the U.S. News Energy Intelligence blog on Twitter. .

http://www.enosioe.gr/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15352
    http://umnayazaschita.ru/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=8

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso