THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    uTuPey321 ghd sale tallow
    cheap ghd straighteners Stroke may be the third-leading cause of death and the leading reason for adult disability in the United States, nevertheless it trails other major diseases in awareness and recognition of symptoms. U.S. News 's Sarah Baldauf lists 7 factors which may be putting you at risk of having a stroke. Risk factors include uncontrolled high blood pressure, smoking, migraines, and high levels of the amino acid homocysteine in the blood. If you are at risk, leading a healthful lifestyle—including exercising, eating a nutritious diet, and not smoking—may reduce your odds of ischemic stroke, the most common form of stroke. Women looking to prevent a stroke may need to stop taking hormone replacement therapy that contains estrogen because the treatment has been found to significantly increase risk.

cheap ghds Rise in Emerging Markets Will Decelerate Dramatically. The world scope of the current economic crisis has offer rest the notion that emerging markets have "de-coupled" in the economies of the developed world (something this agreement IHS Global Insight never subscribed). You can find at least three transmission mechanisms to the emerging world: 1) the collapse in commodity prices, which can be already hurting the oil- and commodity-exporting countries (e.g., Russia, Iran, Venezuela, and South Africa); 2) the drying-up of capital flows, that is harming economies with large current-account deficits (e.g., many countries in Emerging Europe, most of which have already sought help from the IMF); and three) the precipitous decline in world trade, that can damage growth prospects for that major exporting countries (almost all of which are in Asia).

ghd straighteners cheap Lunching with family (including two important mothers: my own and my sons'Wink Sunday, I joked that Caro obviously hadn't gotten on the time he'd been set on fire at among Dad's parties. (I can't resist a negative pun: The event was obviously seared into his memory, I added.) Most of us had a good laugh because we knew what my dad would have made of the event. He'd have enjoyed the argument. The result of this fight will have national repercussions. "Everybody will watch the political fallout out of this to see what happens to the governor's polling numbers," West says. A Walker victory would probably embolden other GOP governors to take similar steps.

ghd sale Christie thinks he can be that arm that will reach toward the middle. But if he doesn't figure out a way to inspire the base, it's unlikely he'll ever have the opportunity. Read Susan Milligan: Do We Want Jack Lew's Signature on Our Dollar Bills? Read Anson Kaye: On Debt Ceiling, House GOP Puts Principle Over Responsibility Check out U.S. On the reverse side, things aren't going so smoothly for the Republicans in Congress. GOP strategists are warning their congressional leaders how the public isn't ready to accept massive alterations in Medicare—changes which are a cornerstone of GOP promises to cut the deficit. Republican advisers state that any effort to make those changes with out a better rationale could lead to deep voter opposition to GOP candidates in the 2012 elections.

ghd straighteners cheap Paul Ryan said that the Romney tax plan would create 7 million jobs. In a recent ad, Romney asserted these 7 million jobs would contribute toward a grand total of 12 million new jobs his administration would create. But to trumpet these types of figures is "misleading," says Robert Lehrman, adjunct professor inside the School of Communication at American University. Albutairi, 27, grew up in Khobar, a large city in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, and attended the University of Texas in Austin in 2003, where he majored in geophysics. "I was sponsored by an oil company to graduate with a bs and come back and benefit them," he says. "The contract stipulated that we'll pay for your education and everything along with a monthly stipend as long as you come work for the company for the similar number of years you went to college for." .

cheap ghds In securing Chen's release Obama has the chance to finally earn the Nobel Peace Prize he was surprisingly awarded in the first year of his presidency. If performing nothing—and allows Chen and his family to remain under the thumb with the Chinese Communist establishment—then we all below the knob on of a reason to feel proud about our country. It would be a black mark on the nation's record that will not be easily erased. Read the U.S. News debate: Is America Safer Under Barack Obama? Check out U.S. News Weekly : an insider's help guide to politics and policy . Stick to the U.S. News O n Energy blog on Twitter .

http://svbazar.com/user/behopentribe/
    http://www.gusar.by/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=4

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso