THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    hAoCkx902 cheap ghds jury
    cheap ghd One alternative floated this past year by an influential outside group was a dramatic reduction to only 300 nuclear warheads, down from a cap of 1,500 under the New START. Even if nuclear reductions are not this extensive, it really is clear that America's nuclear arsenal continue to drop. For parents, preparing your student to be financially successful in college is a delicate balance between supplying enough funds and know-how for your child to get by and achieving so overly involved that he / she can't fully flourish, both personally and financially. Some tips about what to brief your students on before they go to school—and what you need to let your children start learning on their own: .

cheap ghd straighteners In the event the president does win re-election, I think that many pundits will say the 47 percent video was the turning point of the campaign. But I think the true pivot point was throughout the spring when the Obama campaign exposed what Rick Perry called Romney's time at Bain Capital a career in "vulture capitalism." At that time, most Democratic insiders dismissed the anti-Bain preemptive attack ads, but they put Romney on the defensive around the only issue that could help him win the campaign. The president also helped himself as he adopted an aggressive message of economic populism inside the fall of 2011 after he finally got frustrated over Republican obstructionism.

cheap ghd straighteners Mitzi Dulan, RD, CSSD, is a nationally recognized nutrition and fitness expert who inspires people to lose weight and get fit. Mitzi coauthored, with NFL Future Hall-of-Famer Tony Gonzalez, The All-Pro Diet, which helps people eat clean and get lean. Mitzi is team nutritionist for the Kansas City Royals and served as team nutritionist for the Kansas City Chiefs for several years. A sought-after media source for trusted nutrition and fitness advice, Mitzi has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Shape, Glamour, US Weekly, USA Today, CNN, and FOX News. Mitzi was named one of the "Top 20 Nutrition Experts to Follow on Twitter" by The Huffington Post. Follow Mitzi on Pinterest at NutritionExpert.

ghd straighteners cheap While type 1 diabetes is not preventable, risk of type 2 can be curbed by preserve a healthy weight and being physically active. Ronald Tammler, an endocrinologist at Mount Sinai Diabetes Center in The big apple, told Fox News that exercise and eating healthily are positive steps in managing both types of the disease. "Changing your lifestyle is more powerful than the vast majority of medications," he said. In his work with young adult and teen patients, Espenschied said he efforts to educate them about drinking, instead of telling them not to drink. "I want them to be aware of alcohol consumption and just what it can do, not just in regards to breast cancer," he said. "They are adults and they are going to make their own decision." .

cheap uk 4. Impact? Cecala doesn't believe the brand new measure is a game changer for your battered real estate market. In the study, pairs of women tended to consider bites of food at about the same time as opposed to eating at their own pace, with copying happening more often at the outset of meals versus the end. The research was small and didn't make conclusions about weight, but it's something to ponder. And then for those purchases that don't qualify for a 5 % rebate, these cards typically pay 1 % or more. Most cash back cards do not come with an annual fee, either. Hannity acknowledged creating a conversation with a man he believed to be George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the black Florida teenager Feb. 26 inside a case that has ignited racial tensions.

cheap ghd straighteners Oh, how I long for the Roaring '20s, when women taken in the social oxygen of freedom to vote, cut their hair, moved to the city, and danced the Charleston.I believed the 1940s were a period in the sun, too, until I read Richard Lingeman's new social background memoir, The Noir Forties: The American People from Victory to Cold War (Nation Books). Lingeman persuasively argues that no sooner had the soldiers come home in a peacetime glow that people plunged into war—the Cold War—again, with devastating consequences in the home. The social conformity and blacklisting we associate with the 1950s, he says, really got underway in the late 1940s.

http://www.electronicrecyclingforum.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2080
    http://dancepole.net.ua/forum/index.php?showtopic=41179

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005