THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    gFwWvg038 cheap uk servitude
    cheap uk If they can have bipartisan dialogue of their own party, maybe they can do it with Democrats, too. A little flexibility might even strengthen their party. Truth: It’s true, these bankruptcies are not easy times in several ways. From recessions to wars, it’s challenging finding a good job, and unemployment is especially high among adults. Louisiana State University Professor Joseph Mason, who also writes for the U.S. News blog Economic Intelligence, made this point in a 2011 study, concluding that the policies Obama and Menendez seek could slow economic activity from oil and propane to the point where other government receipts (including from profit and payroll taxes) suffer.

cheap ghds This is no small issue. Greater than 75 percentof small businesses file as individuals and 54 percent of most private sector employees—roughly 69 million people—currently work for these types of "pass through" businesses. Then when politicians talk about raising taxes "only on the wealthy" to help bring more revenue to the federal government, their proposal may sound good in theory, but think about this: higher taxes means more money removed from these small businesses that would otherwise be invested into the business, maintain the jobs they currently provide, or hire more workers. Ironically, less jobs overall would mean less taxpayers, which actually mean less revenue for the federal government.

ghd sale After holding down various media jobs, including stops at MTV Networks and Fox News, Andrew G.R. was completely discouraged—not just about his own career but also in regards to the lack of job resources that actually spoke to him. Enter Jobacle, the employment blog and podcast designed to Make Work Better. "This is a culture war issue that is trying to be advanced through immigration law, and I think that is a mistake," Kirkorian says. Read Robert Schlesinger: No, Bush Didn’t Keep Us Safe Take the U.S. News Poll: Will Barack Obama's Convention Bounce Last? Take a look at U.S. The White House didn't desire to admit that the murder from the U.S. ambassador to Libya about the anniversary of 9/11 was a terrorist attack, either. Initially they condemned the "spontaneous" attack over a "hateful video" and reassured the public that people had a "substantial security presence" in Benghazi.

ghd straighteners cheap Tierney: Okay, I feel like a sicko. Brody is a bad, bad guy. I agree, he has walked — no, bolted — past the point of no return, empathy-wise, and no amount of precious father-daughter moments with Dana or Issa flashbacks can deal with that. With 114 semifinalists, New York is the best-represented state. The top two public high schools with the most semifinalists in New York are also gold medal schools. They may be No. I think Arab Spring was generally a great development. We'll soon be monitoring the election in Tunisia. And I'm going to be talking to the leaders of Egypt about the possible role of the Carter Center to experience in their elections.

ghd straighteners cheap Former Reps. Martin Frost, a Democrat, and Tom Davis, a Republican, who each utilized to chair their respective party's House campaign committees, would not find colorful enough phrases to spell it out the how unlikely it is that their former colleagues should come to an agreement to either extend the tax cuts or repeal or customize the spending cuts. "I don't know how they're able to solving the sequestration problem ahead of time," Davis said. What's your undertake this? All vaccines pose some risk of side effects, but public health folks emphasize that that risk much less expensive than the risks posed by contracting diseases like polio or measles. I am covering infectious disease and flu for a long time, and this bug has me spooked. Once i ask researchers and doctors what they think, they're spooked, too.

cheap ghd Singer-Gabella: We're looking for opportunities for our candidates to be working in a range of different classrooms. We attempt to have our students put in classrooms with high rates of [English Language Learners] and students with learning needs, but we also want to put them in more affluent and well-resourced settings. But see the find print. Some of these will be battery-powered cars who have no gas engine like a backup, so if you run out of juice you could end up stranded far away from your charge. And nor should they—regardless how old they are. Read Brad Bannon: Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump Among Real 2012 Losers Read Robert Schlesinger: Obama's Had a Bigger Mandate Compared to the GOP Check out U.S.

http://onedemocraticstate.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13820
    http://asktoweb.com/forums/index.php/topic,420852.new.html#new

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso