THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    kCdQtk775 cheap uk pervade
    cheap ghds The other part of the answer is that the state unemployment rate isn't telling the complete truth. What the government calls "the unemployed" isn't what American workers think about as the unemployed. To be unemployed within the eyes of the government, an employee must not have a job and have searched for work at some point within the previous month. If your worker gives up looking for a project for more than a month, that worker is no longer counted as unemployed. What this signifies is that, during periods of prolonged unemployment, the state unemployment rate will decline over time since the government stops counting unemployed those who know they don't have a chance at a job until the economy turns around.

cheap ghd straighteners $20-$25 billion. As the cuts in budget authority play out and stop outlays that are relatively small this season but would have been bigger in future years, CBO figures that $20-$25 billion that will have been spent will now not be. That’s still sharply less than the $37.6 billion in reduced spending authority. The main difference is money (like the unspent Census funds) which CBO doesn’t think was going to be spent in any case. “The vast majority of the $20 billion to $25 billion lowering of projected outlays would fall inside the five-year period spanning fiscal years 2012 through 2016, with a small amount occurring over the 2017-2021 period,” CBO reports. $20-$25 billion will definitely not satisfy the Tea Party crowd, therefore the GOP crunched the numbers and emerged with… [Check out political cartoons in regards to the Tea Party.]

ghd sale "For seventeen years I have given 100 percent of my own time, energy and life to public service," Jackson said in the resignation letter. “However, over the past many months, as my health has deteriorated, my ability to serve the constituents of my district continues to diminish. Against the recommendations of my doctors, I'd hoped and tried to come back to Washington and continue focusing on the issues… I know that will not be possible.” . See a collection of political cartoons on the economy. Check out Economic Intelligence on Twitter at @EconomicIntel . Check out U.S.

cheap ghds While student loan debt tends to come with lower interest rates than credit card debt, generalizations don't always last: Not all student loan debt is "good" debt, and never all credit card debt is "bad" debt. Even Carmen Wong Ulrich, author of Generation Debt and also the forthcoming The Real Cost of Living , says credit card debt is what allowed her to guide herself after she finished college. "Money for the futon needed to come from somewhere … I had to start my career and I couldn't live at home, therefore i needed a place to sleep, and a couple good outfits to be on job interviews," she says, adding, "As almost as much ast I write about debt, I do not think it's a monstrosity. It's really a tool."

cheap ghd "You really have to appreciate the religious history of America to see what a big moment it is to have a Mormon greeted like a hero in a fundamentalist, independent Baptist university," Reed said. "And to have evangelicals turning out in the largest numbers in history to vote for our ticket and not have a Protestant on it." . The pro-Europe party won, but only with 30 percent with the vote. The leave-Europe party arrived second, with 27 percent of the vote, and its leader vowed to stay a "combative" force, stirring up opposition towards the onerous terms that is included with bailout money from Europe.

cheap ghd Ummm. Really? You want to spend $20,000 to prove the president’s not too smart? What’s next, SAT scores? Actually, yes: Breitbart News published an "exclusive" last week touting it had "established that Obama's grades and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores may have been even lower than those of his supposedly less capable predecessor, George W. The adviser added that the fall campaign will be defined in part by how each side shapes perceptions of the other, and by some expected debates between Obama and Romney. But he said unforeseen events will probably play a big role, as did the meltdown with the financial industry in September 2008 at the end of the last campaign.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman