THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    The difference Between Dynamic And Condenser Microphone
    Injection mold making is not any simple task. With complex machining, however, it could become much easier. There are many benefits to be had using this kind of process, which is why it's quickly transforming into a basic staple of CNC machining. The mills and machines which can be utilized in these mold making shops are perhaps probably the most critical tools of all in aerospace manufacturing, and understanding how they work and the way they're able to benefit your enterprise is critical. CNC machines can perform a number of different tasks for aero-structures, making it easier to have things carried out with fewer tools and less effort. Isotron So let's talk specifics then; implementing result-oriented systems engineering process usually implies introducing a specialized tool - while "systems engineering by spreadsheet" may be possible, it certainly can't allow you to get much beyond "design by email". In a small startup where cost is an issue and technical team members are quickly turned off by "enterprise level" solutions, I look above all to Free Open Source Software (FOSS) solutions. Not only may be the cost and time to implementation attractive, but any aerospace engineer agile enough to thrive within an entrepreneurial startup could have enough IT skills to tweak the code prior to the it functions the way you need. The first function your team will ache for is distributed / configuration controlled file access. When you utilize a team of eccentric individualists, who place in hours whenever you want day or night possibly at any location from private boats to coffee shops, an internet based document management system is really your only choice. Rather than using Microsoft's behemoth (and expensive) Sharepoint services, consider excellent free offerings like Owl Intranet Knowledgebase ( No VPN needed, but SSL security and unlimited growth having a minimal Linux based server hardware are strong selling points. Piezoelectric pressure sensor Scientific instrumentation – Work within this area can take

Regardless of design or intent, the outcome of troop attack aircraft was it gave the military real-time, on-the-location battlefield assessment and delivery options. While artillery could lie down significant fire on a known but sight-beyond objective, aircraft could deliver considerably more precise ordnance where it would be most reliable, using on-sight intelligence to defeat enemy forces.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman