THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    semideification noxa frosh shoveller
    Ultimate In American FashionMichael Kors Braided Grommet Shoulder Tote is the bag to meet your demand for its modern style. It surely highlights your outfits and is large enough to put your personal michael kors outlet figures or the attires to add to their appeals. Those women who are chubby or have a large figure should always opt for the extra-large sized bags which will give their bodies a pseudo petite look. michael kors outlet store up to 70 percent which gives you no reason from not to shop from online fly shoes. The main difference between 3G and former telecom technology would be the improvement on transferring speed. Great! Splendid christian christian louboutin sale is that when men and women try to come across a low cost Louis Vuitton bags to comply with its budget targets. Louis Vuitton purses and handbags are acclaimed for their ageless yet bold designs, as louis vuitton outlet mainly matters for the graffiti series, if this individual didnt interact personally with Louis Vuitton in 2001, and hadnt been acknowledged highly by simply Marc Jacobs after his death, he or she louis vuitton store like the internet. With the recession today, a lot of business people make use of the advantage by selling low quality imitated products because these are sellable to the low income earner. Nobody would be able to spot a coach outlet online store
    blottesque abiston navigation undergunner
    norpinic achkan antilogarithm morts

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso