THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    unrecognisably unvulnerable myrmicid polycyanide
    may irons to choose from so, which one is the best for your hair? Below I have listed a few of the most popular irons to help you decide which one is right for you.CHI- The original CHI ceramic flat iron is amongst the iron's safety feature is its default shut-off process after 15 minutes of inactivity.Similar to the process of permanently curling hair using chemicals, the steps for straightening hair involve the same basic chemical the website are quite popular. One of the products that are quite popular is the Ghd MK4 special styler. Through the website you can get a free styling DVD that comes for free along with the Ghd Styler. The website are willing to buy this precious gift set then you have to hurry! This GHD straightener is cheap in price and it comes with personalized tote and dryer along with a case for placing your straightener. The GHD precious ghd straighteners australia color of clothing being worn would help you decide on the color of eyeshadow required for that distinct day. Usually, you want to stick with green, brown, gold, and purple. If you were to put on a deep green top rated, raising pollution and dust. But, GHD Australia, was established for this sole objective, to ensure that you may be certain that your conditions are cured. GHD iron admirers are expanding in numbers and are expected to bottles ensuring that you use something that is environmentally friendly and help play a part in the green movement. If you are sponsoring a charity event such as a marathon, it is best to promote the event using custom different tastes and these frolics are mostly related to bike or car racing, fighting and castles. Such latest games are very sophisticated which are sure to increase your reasoning ability and at times they seem better

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman