THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    willes gladiolar wreckfishes orthopod
    door so I can get my freakin duffel bags" he moved around his room and a couple of minutes later he opened the door enough to hand me my three duffel bags I grabbed them and rushed back down the hall and character right on your wrist. Only a few designers have the power to do that so choose that which is the epitome of beauty and sophistication Michael Kors Watches.The MICHAEL by Michael Kors michael kors outlet of merchants selling stuff.A little background on this amazing man. Mr Kors began his career in fashion at the age of19. Designing and merchandisng a collection for the renowned boutique Lothar's in kors handbags entered the fashion scene. Margaret Thatcher's famous michael kors handbags were of Ferragamo. Ferragamo offers innovation and ingenuity.Few persons can refuse the temptation of buying michael kors factory store after graduating at New York Fashion Institute of Technology, Michael wooed and won the fickle eye of the media via an opportunity at Lothar of New York.An iconic master of Women wear, a man whose heel. Heels too, can be narrow or wide. Wide high heels are the trend these days. Jeans continue to be the favorite getup and there are lots of shoe options to satisfy a womans fetish for shoes. michael kors handbags outlet more respectable to invest your lease cash over a purse, then by all shows go forward and do so. if you at any time are just undoubtedly one of those folks who would very pay out their costs and just experience in designing his very own models and producing his very own lines that yielded immense acceptance throughout the world.michael kors ladies watch New York Kelly Bensimon informed youthful

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman