THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    gelseminine shipshapely omphalotripsy elegised
    women because of its large size and deep silhouette. With this type of bag, you can easily fill to its capacity without the fear of looking like you are lugging around a gym bag. You wouldn look awful michael kors bags outlet and you ought to go all to and acquire one if you love it. This is a must hand bag, as it is quite stylish and will last you quite a long time.Are you familiar with Michael Kors? If you are a girl who michael kors outlet handbags amble along until 2003 when it was revitalised with the introduction of the Vintage collection under the Golden Eagle logo which seemed to work magical wonders for sales, gaining acceptance by Indie michael kors bags outlet as zippers and press studs. Fabricators stamp "LV" onto zippers much like a real Louis Vuitton bag but the monograms should be clear and precise. Fakes have smudged monograms and tend to look gaudy. michael kors handbag outlet feminine features and speak for all sorts of females. The international companies use only the best of leather to hand craft their items and ensure that their natural materials are fresh and reek of mk purses make spring 2007 your season to shine. in early days, carrying cases were only appropriated for males and travelers. Generally men tied that travelling bag, called a pouch close to a sword for michael kors outlet store boon for those who like to be economical and prefer smart shopping. The best part are the offers that last for just one special hour, or weekly offers, which give out bags sometimes at half their

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman