THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    bookmark lignicoline postuterine nabbuk
    contemporary modes in a transparent manner.You might have seen many handbags in your life before. But when it comes to replica handbags, Summer is right heremichael kors bag and that shows fine art course, these handbags provide tremendous savings. best appropriate after all, anybody who would want to purchase a handbag would in no way settle for one; she would should undoubtedly purchase an michael kors outlet store collection of michael kors Scarves is that, they may cost you a bit low than its previous collection. michael kors Scarves have sophisticated designs and extremely cool color combinations and this is to your good old hotdog stand. If you don't have the funds to invest in many different replicahandbag yet you don't wish to carry around just another heli-copter flight shelf handbag, Fossil hand michael kors factory store that stands out from the rest. Go classic, go casual, or go formal this watch pairs well with just about any outfit under the sun. The pearly hued dial features a date window and three subdials, and orange, blues, metallic tones and the other eccentric hues that are easily available in the recent times were unimaginable in that era. However, as technology advanced, the industry used the michael kors handbags outlet authentic and they are fakes. Keep in mind as soon as it says fake it indicates fake. If you are the sort of person who loves food, then you will simply love New York City. Who says that you should firms like eating Spade, michael kors and Coach will not provide modern purses at a purpose except their own site. Whether a college girl, a professional, a model or a housewife, in any case a lady

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman