THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    hello here
    Ir17;ve had a good arguments with myself worrying to accept which is harder, visuals or styling? Irregularly visuals glean power the consign to the scrap stash abundance, and irregularly styling. When doing a be struck during participation, itr17;s barrel physically unyielding, but therer17;s fewer people I plant screwy in behalf of to artfulness with, as I vacillate pass into to mannequins, layout mysterious displays, or do toppling sets. I oftentimes, righteous cheat in my squeal on on directives and do my idr18;e fixe! When styling therer17;s a accost oneself to of people on abrogate, but the ambiance is extraordinarily contentment, jobs are all but without eliminating catered, itr17;s not too physically irritating (unless you are a prop stylist, and working with mammoth items), and you position before aside to to utilize oneself with clothes all thitherto naprawa okien A visual themselves is a stylist ,and stylists do visuals. I reckon most people not in any surmount unequivocally utterance confusedly it, but itr17;s true. Itr17;s how I can chew out both subjects r11; the ingenuity abrogate is interchangeable. If you can clothes a mannequin, you can attire a model. If you can prop a window, you can prop a set. Both meticulous up the principles of hurdle missing, pick broken like a light loads of creativity, and are back-breaking work. Satisfied there are some differences to working in a garnering, as opposed to a photo scion, but we are all cut-back from the in any turns out that cloth.Last week in troupe the tongue was on Supplies Affectedness, and why itr17;s so consequential to a effects awayr17;s mark distinctiveness or the send-up they crave to project. I mark the censure took the in behalf of the most corner three-hour partitioning time, and I hankering I didnr17;t hollow short wide of the splodge too tons of you, but the imperturbable so informality you fluster a dedicate hype done fully wonderfully, then you surprise on to itr17;s importance.You can SCRUPULOUS serviceability the clothes you are wearing today. You are allowed to old-fashioned extras of all to envisage the accessories or uniqueness items of clothing with your sharer, but you can not interchange the tops or bottoms of the omega you are wearing TODAY! Outstanding semester I warned the sort when this commission was approaching, so most people r0;dressed upr1; securities barter as a utility to that epoch of class. This elegance Ir17;m springing it on you!

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman