THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    netabemaraRornetabemaraRorMC
    The last four weeks we played pretty damn good defense But I had two visits already lined up, here at Jacksonville Cheap Jerseys China
    also in Seattle, so New York kinda would've been my third opportunity At 9-4, the Colts are well on their way to making the playoffs, but since they're technically fighting for a wild-card spot, we'll give them a mention The team's starting center wishes they wouldn'ts game at 5-7, a record that puts them on the very outskirts of playoff contention I'm definitely humbled by it, Cheap Jerseys From China
    it was definitely unfortunate but humbling experience for meHe comes from a shotgun spread system so he's going to have to adjust to a pro-style offense, but he's smart enough with enough pocket poise to learn as he goesThe sources indicated that Mendenhall met with Steelers coach Mike Tomlin after Sunday's 34-24 loss to San Diego Cheap Jerseys
    will be considered in the running back mix for Pittsburgh's remaining games Cheap Jerseys
    the playoffs
    A win here would go a long way in solidifying a playoff spot, Cheap Jerseys From China
    I doubt they come out flat again after a wasted opportunity last week against Charlie Batch "He needs to play We've got to stop making excuses A 107-yard preseason effort against the Indianapolis Colts, who were playing their starters for much of the game, put Morris in the running for the starting job Cheap Jerseys From China
    confirmed to him that: ''I know for a fact I can do thisComing off their fourth Super Bowl championship, Cheap Jerseys China
    second in five years, the Giants used a perfect October to seize control of the NFC East, but now lead the division by just one game over both the Washington Redskins Cheap Jerseys China
    Dallas Cowboys thanks to three losses in four games"Saban, who played Cheap Jerseys From China
    coached at Kent State, has ClevelCheap Jerseys From China
    roots, as well

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso