THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    liarnemalpawnliarnemalpawnMY
    That was kind of eye-opening to meRobert Griffin of the Washington Redskins has electrified the National Football League this year with his athleticism, but it's been his efficiency with the football that's been the real story, as Griffin has thrown 18 touchdown passes versus only four interceptions while posting a quarterback rating of well over 100"We're just asking him to do a little bit more, Nike Bruce Irvin Jersey
    he's doing moreNelson ran down a long list of potential options for discreet communication, including dummy Twitter accounts, disposable cellphones Mens Ray Lewis Jersey
    encrypted e-mailst After a series of pictures of Perkins Kaepernick Jersey
    baby Zoey came the message, "Keep this little girl in your prayersWhile other teams passed on Gordon, the Browns dared to look deeper Nike Sean Taylor Jersey
    took a chance on him "I appreciate the opportunity I've had here Frank Gore Womens Jersey
    want to make the most of these last two weeks "We are starting to talk about it
    'They keep saying that,'' Morris said Yes, this was his old high school, the one where he was a star quarterback in the early 1990s, but didnIgnore the fact that the left guard makes a terrible decision here Womens Ray Lewis Jersey
    look instead at Kalil The running game is essentially built upon the zone-based blocking scheme that Mike Shanahan (Patrick Willis Womens Jersey
    Alex Gibbs) popularized in the late 1990s with the Denver Broncos "So if it's this week, next week, next couple of weeksBengals add kicker: Cincinnati signed kicker Josh Brown to fill in for the injured Mike Nugent, who is nursing an injured right calfWhile the Nike Jim McMahon Jersey
    is busy making commercials Colin Kaepernick Nike Jersey
    forming partnerships, it has also refused to connect the speed Lardarius Webb Super Bowl Jersey
    power of its game Justin Tucker Super Bowl Jersey
    its performance-enhancing drug culture Joe Flacco Youth Jersey
    policy

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?