THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Need Good Host
    Hey guys,

Can u suggest a good host for my new blog? I've found an article by a Google search, what u do think? Pls give me some advises, thanks. Here's the article,

BlueHost was created in 1996 and have never looked back. The company officially became BlueHost.com back in 2003 after the CEO, and co-founder, Mr. Matt Heaton successfully managed the free hosting service, 0catch.com. He had also decided to create a web hosting company that would be built on the basics of 0catch.com, but would be richer in features. By using the bluehost coupon code, you can get a 50% off discount at $3.95/month.

The company has continued to remain focused on its core business which is providing hosting services for websites. It currently provides hosting for over a million domains. They maintain well over 750 servers to support its widening customer base. The company mainly provides shared hosting services.

BlueHost offers a variety of website software. The programs can be installed quite quickly and thee are choices regarding various options. Even people with little technical know-how will find it easy to create good looking websites that may include forums or blogs.

The host also has powerful capacity. It has resources available for the websites they host even during peak traffic. They also offer great value for your money. For as little as US$6.95 a month, customers get unlimited bandwidth, disk space and unlimited domains.

With BlueHost, uptime is almost always guaranteed. The company has been hosting web sites since 1996 and fully understands the need for consistent uptime. They know that when their customer's sites are down, they will take their business somewhere else. They make sure that their servers get full back-up from UPS and diesel power generators. They have a reputation for having 99.99% up-time for the sites that they host.

BlueHost also provides exceptional customer service. They have a fully trained staff of customer service personnel who are ready 24/7 to answer to any call, email of live chat question by their customers. They also have fully trained technical personnel who can give assistance whenever needed. Their site also features user-friendly instructional video, articles and FAQs to guide any customer through getting the answers they need when they need it.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman