THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Pre- Ankle Stabilization Need For Healthy Where To Buy Green Coffee Bean Extract Before And During P
    Most people spend most of the day either at home or at work. We can achieve the greatest improvements to health and fitness by making adjustments there. Most of us also spend time shopping or otherwise doing things somewhere else besides home or work. It should be a simple matter to apply the same principles that help enhance total body fitness to what we can do in these other places. pure green coffee extract Foods with a low glycaemic index release their sugar into the bloodstream more slowly than foods with a medium or high glycaemic index - keeping the blood sugar level constant rather than causing sugar 'rushes' which are always followed by sugar lows - which leave us feeling hungry and tired.

Losing weight is always a challenge for most us us and it is not looked at as a game, nor is it fun. But if you don't move forward with some type of healthy eating and fitness plan for yourself and your family, your definition of the word 'challenge' may soon change rather dramatically. You may not be aware that the World Organization of Health has declared that obesity is at the epidemic stage worldwide and has been for at least 10 to 12 years! And children from 10 to 15 years of age are contracting Type 2 diabetes because of their serious state of obesity, namely being 15 to 20 pounds heavier than their healthy weight threshold. So, while losing weight may present a personal challenge, however, once diabetes enters your life, no more formidable challenge could be present. They say that an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. Why not check with your doctor and take some preventative steps now.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman