THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Foundations Of Effective Pure Green Coffee Extract You Get Rid Of Fat And Lose Weight Fast
    It might seem difficult at first to stick to such habits, but little by little you can really change yourself for the better. Start by making small changes in your eating and lifestyle and then consistently follow those changes. Then try to incorporate more healthy habits. When a patient has thyroid cancer or Grave's, I-131 ablation therapy can be used to remove any trace thyroid tissue. In order for I-131 therapy to be effective, the trace thyroid tissue must be avid to iodine. The best method is to starve the tissue of iodine but this can lead to hypothyroid symptoms for the patient. Withdrawal from levothyroxine can be done but it takes 6 weeks of withdrawal for the remaining thyroid tissue to be completely starved. 6 weeks is needed owing to levothyroxine's long half life. 6 weeks can be inconvenient for the patient and delay treatment. Liothyronine T3 instead can be taken and withdrawn from for 2 weeks to starve the thyroid tissue. This is much safer and more convenient than levothyroxine.

Continue drinking plenty of water. On an average, drink 8-10 glasses of water. green coffee extract In this article, we discuss the symptoms of pancreatic cancer and what may cause the symptoms to appear.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman