THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    e cigarettes starter kit
    Asked recently to put in writing about [url=http://www.vaporultra.com/rss.php?type=rss&action=featuredproducts ]electronic cigarette refill liquid [/url] , I've to confess that I'd by no means noticed of like a detail. Some world-wide-web research later and i found out that e cigarettes are incredibly significantly a promptly developing concern. A Google search unveiled you can find no smoke without fireplace as just about six million success just for the phrase "electronic cigarette" were being returned.

Exactly what is an ecigarette?

The electric cigarette has long been in existence for nearly three decades and it is a clever system geared toward giving people who smoke that has a healthier alternative. Apparently also useful in assisting to cut down and indeed stop using tobacco entirely.

Now inside a fourth generation, e cigs have become much extra user welcoming than earlier versions which most likely ended up somewhat very large to inspire a mass marketplace charm. The "mini" is considered the most reasonable e cigarette so far with its length of 100mm being the same as a conventional cigarette.

An electric cigarette is made up of a taste of tobacco but not one of the damaging substances identified in standard cigarettes permitting smokers cravings for being pleased without inhaling the numerous risky toxic compounds. Could it be all smoke and mirrors? Or can this merchandise seriously be the saviour it really wants to be?

A battery, an atomiser in addition to a renewable nicotine chamber lets the smoker to carry and smoke the ecigarette just as they'd any other cigarette, even making a "smoke" like vapour and glow on the end as they attract. The nicotine chamber proves very helpful as cartridges are available in numerous strengths, permitting the consumer to cut back the amount of nicotine they intake right up until when they wish, can give up thoroughly.

A nicotine cartridge generally lasts a similar time as fifteen to 20 cigarettes, so making a large preserving to ordinary expenditures. Normal, medium, very low and no nicotine whatsoever are the many cartridge strengths.

A much healthier option altogether it seems, even though the advantages will not finish there. Because of the ecigarette not emitting any harmful substances, toxins or actual smoke for instance, they are completely legal to smoke in general public. In wintertime in particular, usual cigarette smokers really have to courageous the freezing chilly plus the rain just for a fast smoking split but this alternative will allow them to stay inside their places of work, eating places and pubs.

None smokers also will benefit, as their concerns about passive cigarette smoking are rendered null and void because of the ecigarette. A much more sociable setting then!

On reflection the e-cigarette is actually a more healthy, more affordable and eco-friendly option to cigarette smoking and as the recognition as well as the market place grows they've got excellent potential to efficiently change the hazardous cigarettes we've all arrive to learn and a lot of of us have arrive to dread and panic.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman